By M.R. Riazi, Rajender Gupta
Coal construction and Processing Technology offers uniquely complete insurance of the newest coal applied sciences utilized in every little thing from mining to greenhouse fuel mitigation. that includes contributions from specialists in and academia, this book:
- Discusses coal geology, characterization, beneficiation, combustion, coking, gasification, and liquefaction
- Explores coalbed methane drilling, excavatability, floor creation, strata keep watch over, and longwall production
- Tackles monetary, defense, and environmental concerns, together with coal corporation valuations, mine emergency preparedness, and carbon management
Capturing state of the art wisdom from assorted elements of the coal chain, Coal construction and Processing Technology bargains a holistic view of today’s coal in addition to a glance at destiny trends.
Read Online or Download Coal production and processing technology PDF
Best natural resources books
With the entire environmental and social difficulties confronting our foodstuff structures this day, it really is obvious that not one of the recommendations we have now trusted some time past? higher-yielding forms, elevated irrigation, inorganic fertilizers, pest harm relief? might be counted directly to come to the rescue. in reality, those recommendations at the moment are a part of the matter.
There's an expanding consciousness between biophysical scientists that human habit greatly affects the measure to which sound agroecosystems are carried out. Written by way of a world staff of specialists assembled by way of a number one rural sociologist, Interactions among Agroecosystems and Rural groups indicates how human habit affects agroecosystems either definitely and negatively and gives an realizing of different methods of operating with human groups to extend agroecosystem sustainability.
Using the result of a case learn at the Gare-Lac area within the urban of Yverdon-les-Bains – the location is at present a wide city brownfield, meant to host ca. 3,800 extra population and 1,200 jobs upon finishing touch – this paintings examines how you can layout beautiful city neighbourhoods that generate endogenous financial task and foster socio-cultural dynamics, whereas relocating in the direction of neighborhood strength self-sufficiency.
"Alfred Russel Wallace- His Predecessors and Successors. Naturalists, Explorers and box Scientists in South-east Asia and Australasia. a global convention" would be the best discussion board for the presentation of recent advances and study ends up in the fields of experiences on Alfred Russel Wallace and different common historians, prior and current, in addition to modern study on South-east Asian and Australasian organic range.
- Fire blight : the disease and its causative agent, Erwinia amylovora
- Handbook of World Salt Resources
- Flatfishes: Biology and Exploitation
- Inland Fisheries: Ecology and Management
- Dynamics of Nutrient Cycling and Food Webs
- Water Pollution Biology
Extra info for Coal production and processing technology
3. Academic Press, New York, 372–422. ICCP (International Committee for Coal Petrology). 1963. International Handbook of Coal Petrology, CNRS, Paris, France, 160. ICCP (International Committee for Coal Petrology). 1971. Supplement to Second Edition of the Handbook, CNRS, Paris, France. ICCP (International Committee for Coal Petrology). 1975. International Handbook of Coal Petrology, CNRS, Paris, France. ICCP (International Committee for Coal Petrology). 1993. International Handbook of Coal Petrography, 3rd Supplement to 2nd Edition.
W. 1996. Occurrence of phosphorus minerals in Australian coal seams. International Journal of Coal Geology 30: 185–210. W. 2007. Variations in elemental composition of macerals with vitrinite reflectance and organic sulphur in the Greta Coal Measures, New South Wales, Australia. International Journal of Coal Geology 69(3): 205–219. L. 1998. X-ray scattering analysis of the average polycyclic aromatic unit in Argonne Premium Coal 401. Fuel 77: 43. G. 2002.
Extractive desulfurization and de-ashing of high sulfur coals by oxidation with ionic liquids. Energy Conversion and Management 81: 298–305. K. and Ninomiya, Y. 2011. An evaluation of heterogeneous mineral matters in Assam (India) coals by CCSEM. Fuel Processing Technology 92: 1068–1077. K. 2007c. FT-IR spectroscopic investigation of high sulphur Assam coals and their solvent-extracts. Journal of Geological Society of India 70: 917–922. P. 2013. Solid state 13C-NMR spectroscopy of some oligocene coals of Assam and Nagaland.