By John C. Lindon
The Encyclopedia of Spectroscopy and Spectrometry presents authoritative and accomplished assurance of the complete subject of spectroscopy, from thought to functions. brief articles, every one overlaying one point of spectroscopy, give you the expert spectroscopist operating in academia or with the fundamental evidence and historical past on parts of spectroscopy peripheral to their very own. an inventory of extra studying on the finish of every article directs the reader to the extent of element required for pro reasons. Articles are prepared alphabetically, each one having been named to facilitate logical entry through the reader. every one article is flagged as to which zone of spectroscopy it covers ("Mass Spectroscopy," "Magnetic Resonance," etc.) and even if it covers idea, tools and instrumentation, or functions. clients can consult with an alphabetical article directory, or to an inventory prepared in line with topic zone to find articles. additional studying lists on the finish of every article enable easy accessibility to the first literature. broad cross-referencing, an entire topic index, a variety of figures, and colour plates are incorporated in each one quantity.
Initial entry to the web model supplying huge hypertext linking and complicated seek instruments is offered to purchasers of the print version. Ongoing entry is maintained for a minimal annual fee.
- Contains approximately three hundred articles masking the complete zone of spectroscopy and similar areas
- Provides the fundamental proof and history for every topic
- Includes examining lists in every one article to assist the reader entry extra unique information
- Allows easy accessibility to required details via alphabetical listings, broad cross-referencing to comparable articles, and an in depth topic index in every one volume
- Includes quite a few figures and tables that illustrate the text
- Contains colour plate sections in every one volume
- Includes preliminary entry to the net model with broad hypertext linking and complicated seek instruments Ongoing entry is maintained for a minimal annual fee